Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Oral Presentation Royal Family

Text Presentation





Presentation :
I used a powerpoint for made my oral because it was more interesting. In my opinion it was easy explain to the other people the British royal family. I spend six minutes to did my oral. It was the longest presentation in the class.

Body language :

I was nervous when I did the oral. I don't look the audience and I read a lot, because there were a lot of information.

Structure :
I order the information. I explain a curiosities things for hold the attention of the people.

Content :

I knew all of the information. I thing I prepare the content but there were a lot of.

Language :
I think the pronunciation is good and the vocabulary too. A very times I feel nervous and one moment I don't remember the next page in the power point.

OBSERVATION

Albert R and Arnau : I think it's a beautiful powerpoint. Albert was nervous but I think he prepare the work, Arnau too.

Quim : I think the powerpoint it's good. He don't prepare the oral a lot, but his worked with the presentation and the curiosities it's nice.

Albert Q and Pau : In my opinion this presentation it's very nice and funny. Pau was nervous and Albert too, but the two boys prepared the presentation and they feel very good.

Clara and Cristina R : The presentation it's good, but a lot of things I don't like.

Francesc and Ferran V : The powerpoint it's boring in my opinion. The information it's good and I don't look a lot of nervous in the boys.

Clàudia and Ivet : In my opinion this is the best presentation in the class. The two girls did the presentation a very beautiful presentation. The powerpoint it's nice and the information it's exciting. I think the pronunciation it's really good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario